Paul Orfalea has a ski boat of life…
…seemed a little tough getting up on the skis at first, but has been blasting along behind a fast boat since. I enjoyed this book over a period of days while sitting on the bus, to and fro’ work. Good to watch this flicker of business reflected in the rear-view mirror of Paul (& Ann’s) writing. Good to hear about running a business with good company—partners—and making a bunch of cash. Great to hear about people providing services worth paying for.
There are some gems:
- What to look for in partners and associates (questions to answer for yourself)
- How to build an assets strategy (getting on your business)
- Where to go for an economics class 🙂
- Who to see when you are ready to invest (at least) a million US$
- How wealthy people get involved with great causes
- Many more..
Small gripe: Would really have liked to see a “charitable” percentage of profits from the sale of this book dedicated to something interesting, like the work of maintaining an environment in American conducive to the small business entrepreneur?